First, plan the logistics of administering the test:
- Which testing option will you administer?
- When will you give the test? When do you want to get results? Check the Session and Important Dates listings to make sure the system is available.
- How will you recruit students to take the test?
- Discuss Project SAILS with faculty and colleagues who may want to participate.
- Obtain approval from your Institutional Review Board to test people, if needed.
Second, register on the SAILS website and begin customizing your administration. The system will take you through the steps with help available along the way. Read the Tutorial to learn just how simple this process is. You can be ready to test in only minutes.
- Session Dates
- Recruiting Students
- Giving the Test
- Test FAQs – Frequently asked questions about setting up and administering a test
- User Discussion – As a test manager you have access to the user discussion board. Once you are logged in to the SAILS site you will see Discussions at the top of your Manager Dashboard. Ask questions, share your experience, and learn from other SAILS users.